Wednesday, April 21, 2004

whodamanny: eff this
whodamanny: gimme yer address
spaznik: hahahahaa what??

Ok. So initally I thought that Manny wanted to come over and KILL me. I don't know why exactly, but really, those words... so intimidating. Why though, would he ask for my address? And why would I give it to him if he's gonna kill me? But then, he got to the point!

whodamanny: so i can register yer domain name
whodamanny: hooochie
whodamanny: misconcepcion
whodamanny: .com

OH wicked! But misconcepcion? I sound like a mistake...

spaznik: can i have missconcepcion with 2 s's?
spaznik: :-)
whodamanny: ok fine i guess!
whodamanny: lol
whodamanny: alright lemme register it
spaznik: hehehehe THANKS MANNY!!

And so with that... I proudly present you to my new home.

www.missconcepcion.com

Feel free to come on by! Make sure you take off your shoes though. I gots white carpet. ;P

No comments: