Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter!!

Lent is over and I'm back on AIM.

spaznik: HAPPY EASTER!! :-)
AccordJMR: OMG
AccordJMR: it's you
AccordJMR: it's been such a long time
spaznik: OMG! Its me!
AccordJMR: how have you been SPAZNIK
AccordJMR: tell me..how was your break from AIM
AccordJMR: how does it feel to be on again
spaznik: hahahahah it feels... BRIGHT.
spaznik: the screen is glowing.

Oh how I've missed the sight of your font on my screen. The witty (and not so witty) away messages. The sound of my fingers typing at a furious speed. The random "Hi and Bye" and saying "nightynight" to you before logging off and going to bed.

But at the same time, it was a nice little "get away" and I was able to actually TALK TALK to people who I like and had numbers for. Yeah... it wasn't so bad at all. :)

No comments: