Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I'm typing with wet nails. I'm living on the edge!! I'm gonna run with scissors next.

I'm not really liking this color I just applied though. It's a light pink... but with my skin color it's TOO light and seriously looks like I painted my nails with white out. But I'm out of nailpolish remover, so it looks I'm suck with this until its properly dry and I can peel it off. MmMmm... I don't know why but I really DO love peeling off nailpolish. There's something satisfying being able to lift the edge of it as if it were a piece of tape and to slowly strip my nail naked. Its even better if you can take it off in ONE try.

This used to be such an addiction that color on my nails wouldn't even last an entire day. My desks at school and laps of my skirts would be sprinkled with confettied remains of my nailpolish. Perfectly good manicures ruined because of twiddling fingers that couldn't help themselves. And as great as it felt to take it off, my nails looked HORRID with remnants of reds, pinks, and fuchsias clinging to the nailbed and the surrounding skin.

OoOoO... I'm really hating this color though. Looks like I'm gonna have to take it off... :)

No comments: