Wednesday, April 14, 2004

*chirp*

"WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM!?!"

There's a cricket in the house and we have no clue where it's chirping from. Actually, I lie. I know it's somewhere near the stairs, but the thing is that once at the top of the steps, it sounds like it's in front of you... and once you hit the middle, you've passed it somehow. I originally thought it was in the plant on the stairs, because where else would crickets go? The plant would be a perfect place to call home. But no... the chirping is nowhere near the plant and I'm beginning to believe that the cricket has painted itself white and made shop on the ceiling because NO ONE CAN KILL FIND IT!

Although, a part of me wants to go to the stairs and pretend to be a bad comedian.

"Knock Knock
Who's there?
Ping Pong!
Ping Pong who?
Ping Pong the cricket's dead....!"


Chirp away cricket. Chirp away...

No comments: