Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My mom is on an American Idol voting rampage. She's having her "revenge" of losing Jennifer Hudson on BARRY MANILOW night of all nights. The day after the "travesty", she watched "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" and made her Scarlett O'Hara-esque vow of never going hungry again... but having it to do with American Idol. Perhaps if Jennifer Hudson was voted off during "country night", it would have been a different story. Mom doesn't care for it... Manilow is another story. All throughout the show tonight she sat on the couch writing down the numbers of who she wanted.

During John Stevens... she took a break and had dinner.

Nightly post AI chat with Sexy Robert.... who hearts Jasmine Trias.
spaznik: go vote!
spaznik: she was 04
spaznik: you got 26 minutes left!!
Zasher816: damn
Zasher816: 1-866-IDOLS-04
spaznik: wait... i think she was...
Zasher816: yes?
spaznik: let me double check with some references..
spaznik: oops. she was 05
spaznik: 04 was john. DONT PRESS 4!!
Zasher816: dangit
spaznik: GREAT!! now he's be there FOREVER!!

Sorry Baby Conan. You'd think that they were giving the gun to the guy to put himself out of his misery with LATIN NIGHT. Deep inside, I wanted to see him struggle with a cha-cha/salsa combo... but instead he struggled with NSYNC.
Poor guy.

Oh wells.

Anyways, my car's CHECK ENGINE light is back on. Right on schedule I guess. (BOO to you VOLKSWAGON! BOO!) I bought it a little "tune up in a bottle"/fuel system cleaner with hopes that it will do the trick. OH! And my air conditioning is down... AGAIN! Argh.. right when I really needed it. I don't mind when it rains, and my car floor start flooding... but when its hotter than hell and I open my window and just get HOT AIR blowing through my hair, it just plain sucks.

But at least it smells like strawberries! :)

No comments: