Monday, April 26, 2004

Luck Doo 79: what's new with you
Luck Doo 79: pussy cat?
spaznik: woah ooo woah ooo woah...
spaznik: im blogging..
spaznik: :-)
Luck Doo 79: ooh
spaznik: nothing too exciting..
Luck Doo 79: about me????
spaznik: YESS!!
spaznik: about how much i love you
Luck Doo 79: LIES
Luck Doo 79: i better be seeing in on your blog than
spaznik: oh you will...

Let me talk about Luc really quick because I DO love him to bits... even though I feel as if its been EONS since I've seen him. Luc was there during those early "good times" of college. I call this the time I was introduced to partying and drinking... all this after doing our "do-gooder activities" with CKI... of course. Back in the day, I knew the Cal Poly dorms like the back of my hand and NSYNC dances were as second nature as walking. He was there when I played 3 man for the very first time.... and I believe was the lucky recipient of my very first "lets get freaky" dance at ICON in SD. (I blame the water... really! who was that girl!?) We went to see MISS SAIGON together once... and poor Luc had his wisdom teeth removed just the day before and was in a vicadin haze for the entire day... but he stuck it through and vicadin-hazed it through karaoke afterwards.

Oh how I MISS you Luc! I gots your ATEENS cd for you. :)

No pinks though. :P

Luck Doo 79: YAAAAY....you got one on mine
Luck Doo 79: and i got on yours
spaznik: :-)
Luck Doo 79: oh snaps...
Luck Doo 79: i forgot to mention...you're the one that got me addicted to blog
spaznik: hahahahahahahahaah
spaznik: yay for blogging!
spaznik: :-)
Luck Doo 79: yay for us being friends

*awwww* :)

No comments: