Sunday, June 01, 2003

Wow... Today (er yesterday) was Tina's birthday and graduation, AND then the Ducks win the Stanley Cup too. She must be in HEAVEN at the moment. ;) CONGRATS CHICA!!

Keri, Marissa, Mae, Jp... I just missed you guys!! :( Sorry I took forever to get to Tina's... I had to get that damn whipped cream out of my hair.

Thanks Mr. Billings for putting it there. ;) I also now can say that I know what it feels like to have whipped cream on one's chest. It wasn't exactly thrilling. Anyways, I know that the pieing could have been MUCH WORSE... so big thanks to Ryan for being nice. :) I did stink like holy hell when I stopped by Fashion Island on my way home though... and theres a faint scent of spoiled cream around me now as I type. Or maybe its just me. Eww.

Anyways, today was the end of the year LUAU at Corona Del Mar... Yay Kristin and Anthony for a great job on your our banquet. ;) We had a terriffic turn out... it wasn't too hot... and although there was a lot of whipped cream and water flying about, it turned out pretty damn great.

Oh. Except one thing....

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ELEPHANT?


He answers to the name "Elvis?!"

Last seen around 5pm at Corona Del Mar, near the bonfire pits...

He was wearing a blue bandana around his forhead as well as

blue jeans with the whites of his undies showing at the waist.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of ELVIS!? DO TELL! Please give him back if you have him. His stitching is falling apart in the back and he's weak. :( He's a good elephant despite his "thug gansta" appearance.

We just want him back.

No comments: