Monday, June 16, 2003

"I thought genius live in lamps..."

Man. Spongebob is great TV.

It was a beautiful day today (Sunday)... a perfect day for a GRADUATION! Today was Carrie's day to strut the stage.. :) I didn't get to sleep much the night before because of the night before that... so by the time Carrie came to pick me up at 6am, I was MORE than ready. A quickstop for breakfast, and an even quicker drive back to LA where Carrie's family was getting ready for the day. YAY! I finally got to Carrie's family... and gosh, I LOVE THEM! :) They're so friendly, funny, and cool and so easy to talk to... just like Carrie. :) I think I'm Carrie's new Korean-Thai sister!! And wow... those Chens sure can powerwalk! I learned that as we walked from the apartment over to Pauley Pavillion for the ceremony. The ceremony was indoors... so yay! No heat strokes! 500 graduates... 3 hours... not too shabby.

Afterwards, we circled the campus a bit to take some pictures...


(more pics can be found here)


...and then it was off to San Gabriel for lunch with more of Carrie's relatives... and Mondo! :) Who knew that Mondo really has a chinese uncle... and 3 kids. WHO ARE YOU!?!

Anyways, there were a whole lot of graduations this weekend... unfortunantly, I couldn't go... but HUGE CONGRATS especially to Beth, Jean, and Petey for having their big days in the funky hat. ROCK ON YOUNG PROFESSIONALS... ROCK ON!

No comments: