Monday, June 02, 2003

I'm happy. :) I was happy and giggly all day... more than usual.

"You're only this happy when theres a guy involved... or Harry Potter."
~Carrie

Although the newest Harry Potter book comes out in 18 days, thats not it... and there's no guy... No particular reason why... Maybe its the heat getting to me... or driving with the windows down on the freeway.... but it isn't all too bad. :)

Anyways, I had lunch at mega asain buffet with the Concepcion clan today to celebrate JR's 21st birthday, which technically is on Wednesday. Yes.. soon he'll be doing the same things but legally. Congrats. ;)

I do love the famiy get togethers... I was kinda dreading today's though because of some recent drama, but thanks to my dear cousins Angel and Jen, I really didn't have to worry about that. :) *muah* I love them.

Me: Uncle!! My airconditioning doesn't work!!
Uncle Nanding: You should get a piece of cardboard... and then fan yourself.
Me: But Uncle... how am I going to fan myself, talk on the cellphone, AND drive at the same time!!

on her "evil tendencies"
Angel: I'd totally hate to be someone I hate.

Oh my goodness.

Anyways, looks like the next big family get together is going to be Angel's graduation. I had to pinky swear to her to make sure that dad doesn't should up with giant metal bedpan spray-painted pink because apparently THATS embarassing. But she's ok with the entire clan wearing t-shirts with her face on them, all banging pots with wooden spoons, with giant signs that may say ANGEL SUCKS CRABS. Yeah, I guess that would be a bit over the edge.

No comments: