Thursday, June 26, 2003


Its INDIANA POOH! Isn't he the cutest thing....


Is Nicole completely bored?

Do you even have to ask?

But really... isn't INDIANA POOH the cutest thing? You could even see a little bit of POOH CHEST with his open shirt... ;) Soooo cute!!

Anyways, all is quite and dark here in the house... which is quite abnormal at this hour. Its because I have family over and they are all sleeping. They had driven down from Vallejo early early this morning, went straight to Disneyland, and came over around 8 where they all pretty much conked out by 9. Its a Full House... and Stephanie and Michelle gotta shack up tonight. And since everyone is sleeping everywhere, I have mobilty limited to one area... my room. Gosh, I feel like I'm grounded or something... and I still have to be extra quiet because Carlene is trying to sleep. (Sorry if I'm typing too loud.)

OH by the way... I need a place to stay on Sunday night. I'm getting "sexiled."

Its hot... its quiet... and Conan is gonna be on soon and I can't see him. I'm sorta miserable. But at least now Carlene is awake and she's talking. :) She's really excited because Sonny is coming. I'm actually pretty excited myself because Sonny is a cool guy and we are going to have SONNY AND NICOLE'S DAY(s) OF FUN whenever Carlene is out. YAY! We went to Ikea earlier tonight to get some storage stuff for him... oooo storage stuff. You know, everytime you see things that pertain to "storage," you always vow that one day you're gonna organize it and buy all the cute oversized tupperware and do something about that.. lets say... closet. But then you do... and a week after, its back into the original horrible state it was in before. Where am I going with this? I don't know. But really, isn't Indiana Pooh the cutest thing? He even has a whip! ;)

No comments: