Friday, June 13, 2003

So there's this little site called FRIENDSTER which is about the coolest thing since the invention of Napster (before it got screwed). You get to meet all sorts of people and be entertained with the fact that a lot of people know each other. :) But I think the best part is finding all my favorite St. Lucy girls as well as some old OLD friends up on it. I'm having these fabulous walks down memory lane with this thing. Yeah yeah, I know... there is that weird potential "hook up" on it... (Beth has informed me that the sole purpose of Frienster is for your friends to meet *in the wink wink sort* your other friends and let internet love take its course... I didn't know that!!) and I have been getting some very weird messages from guys who wanna dress up as Indiana Jones for me... but its quite alright. I'm just happily content to have found some old friends. *Reunited and it feels so goood.....*

~*~

Speaking of nifty sites... my oh so talented and beautiful sister has created her very own website. :) WWW.PRETTYUGLIES.COM There you can find...

... the Pretty Ugly of the month
... How Pretty Ugly are you?
... and the WORLD FAMOUS JOE MONTAGE!!!

Check it out. :) Its awesome.

No comments: