Monday, June 23, 2003

The sun NEEDS to come out and play because I wanna drive TOPLESS!!

Thats right... Nicole's rental car from her tragic birthday fender bender is a sweet convertible.

At first, the guy was gonna give me an Aztec. I'm sure its a nice car, it just has a slight resembalance to lets say... a hurst. Only taller. But then, he asked "You want to drive a convertible? This is ugly."

Like I'm going to say "NO." ;)

So for the next couple of days I'll be cruising around in this Chrysler Sebring... its "champagne" and theres airconditioning as well as a cd player in it. I was quite content with those features alone... Now... I'm just really REALLY excited to go driving. Serious. I have a dentist appointment in an hour and I can't wait. :)

Actually, no. I really don't like this new dentist... she has so many "assistants" that I feel like I'm being gang raped getting x-rays. :(

But I'll enjoy the drive there...

No comments: