Wednesday, May 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAY! I'm done with school... er.. for now. :) I would have danced in the parking lot... but it was just too damn hot. Accck! And my AC in the car isn't working for some reason. I was dying in my car... happy but hot and miserable.

I got $14 back for my books. 2 of them I couldn't sell at all because new editions of them are coming out next year. :( Sucky huh. Oh well, at least its something...

Afterwards, I went shopping and found the CUTEST pair of shoes! Visualize this: black open toe with one thick strap in the front with a buckle in the middle, a 3 inch heel and a thick black strap that goes around the ankle... CUTE HUH!! ;)

*as I'm trying on shoes*
strange woman next to me: ooooh.. those are nice!
me: You think? I dunno.. you don't think they make my ankles look fat?
strange woman: Nooooo!! In fact they look skinnier!!
me: Oh my gosh! Thanks! You don't think they look to dominatrix-y?
newest best friend/formerly strange woman: Noooo!! They look really sexy!! GET THEM!

But unfortunantly, the ones I tried on was the store's only pair they had were a size too big!! I searched and I searched... but alas, I cound't find any in 9's. Bummer huh... and they were pretty comfy too! I found a pair online, but they were waaaaay more expensive then I had originally found them. I guess I'll just have to go look somemore. :) Plus I need to go shopping for the dozens of graduations and gemini birthdays that are coming up. And since its too hot to stay at home... its good to know that stores are airconditioned. ;)

No comments: