Tuesday, June 24, 2003

*Note to self: When driving with the top down, make sure hair is gathered in a rubber band/scrunchie(ew)/scarf or else one will have giant knot in hair. It would also be nice to carry some type of heavy duty hairbrush in one's purse.

I feel like I should go on some type of roadtrip with my girfriends in that car... thats what they do in the chickflicks...

Its actually funny because while driving with the top down on the freeway... I'm FREAKED OUT when I get next to a big rig. I'm scared that it's gonna kick up a pebble or something and having that piece of debris lodge itself into my face. I'm also scared of birds flying overhead... I'm partially deaf due to the wind blowing into my ear and the high volume setting on my radio. But over all, it pretty nice. :) I like how when you drive cars other than yours... and you get to fidget with the seat. Today, I was playing with the buttons to see what they did... one button I was flicking like crazy to see what its purpose was... but nothing obvious was happening. That was until I noticed that the back of my thighs were tingling and my knees were up to my chest. Weird but fun stuff.

oh.. yay a quiz!
You are DORY!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: