Sunday, June 22, 2003

I finished the book a while back... and I just have to say.....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Don't get me wrong, its GOOD. But at one part... I threw the book down and almost bursted into tears. :(

OK. Enough. No more talking about it. Just go read... :)

Anyways, my weekend consisted mostly of work... moving... work.... moving...

OH and reading when I can. :)

Wow... I really don't have a life.

But I did get to see "FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY" today... (*note* who ever dressed Kelly Clarkson in that movie needs to DIE... or just rethink their career path because OBVIOUSLY, the suck) It was pretty bad... but in a fun kind of way. Like U-Best KARAOKE videos... actually it was like a GIANT KARAOKE VIDEO, without the words on the bottom.

Um. Nevermind. "No life" it is.

No comments: