Thursday, June 19, 2003

While at the gym today, Carlene and I decided to hit up the KICKBOXING class. I dunno whats sadder... the 2 old women kicking my ass in it or... wait. There's nothing sadder than that.

Anyways, had an interesting day today. Joe came over late last night because he needed a place to crash. I had to explain to him that in a couple of days, his "room" would no longer be "his"... but his selective hearing interepeted it as "Sonny will be sleeping in Joe's room." Riiight. Anyways, while at work (where I met an old man with a peg leg today), Brandi said I had a call and it was a Joseph. Since I don't normally have calls for myself at work... I was a bit weirded out. Joseph was Joe.. of course... and unfortunantly the stupid housing assocation here towed his car!! :( Poor Joe.. I guess he thought that we had hid his car in the garage while he was sleeping. Nope.. it was impounded. (Impounded sounds sooo... BAD huh) Anyways, so I come home and take Joe to the lot and I seriously think Joe is gonna barge in and scream "WHERE MY CAR!!!!" He didn't but he almost had a fit when he saw that they had billed a STORAGE FEE. "$20 for a storage fee? YOU TOOK MY CAR! Storage would be if I gave you money and to kept it for me... but since you TOOK MY CAR THIS IS RANDSOM!"

Fun stuff. :) Poor Joe... but he got his car back. YAY!

OH! I'm gonna gush about Friendster just one more time. Anyways, so like I've said before, I've ran into a lot of old friends on it... so like I ran into my old family friend April on it awhile back... and OH MY GOSH...we found out we have so much in common! Like seriously, I'd never thought I'd meet another person who had Conan, Dane Cook, Gilbert Blythe, Colin Firth/Mr. Darcy and girly fiction obsessions other than Carlene! Anyways, so tomorrow we're gonna have a *reunited and it feels so good* lunch... gosh! I LOVE FRIENDSTERS!!

No comments: