Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Argh. I forgot what I was going to write about.

OH yeah...

Ok. Since the AC in my car is busted, my Uncle Nanding offered to look at it so that I wouldn't suffer this summer. So, today, I went over there and he looked at it... and then took to it to his friend who owned a shop to see if HE can fix it... but due to lack of time, they weren't able to fix it. But they managed to narrow the problem down to either 1) the fan or 2) the knob that turns it on. I'm betting its the knob. Actually, I'm praying that its the knob because "knob" sounds much cheaper in fixing than "fan" don't you think?

Anyways, so while my uncle was tinkering with my car, I guess he accidently pulled a wire in my car that had to do with my radio... and well.. to make a long story short... Now my radio doesn't work. So let's recap: no AC... no radio... and since its extremely quiet in my car, I've learned that my breaks make this horrible EEEEEEEEEEEEEE noise whenever I stop or slow down (which is ok I guess since I got new break pads a while back... but damn they're loud).

Overall its too quiet. So what do I do? I do what any "normal" person would do....

I'm talking and singing to myself....

With the windows down.

Say it with me.

PSYCHO.

Actually, it isn't psycho. At least I don't think so. I just feel that way. I'm sure there are a lot of folks out there singing "ALL BY MYSELF" in their cars without their radios. Right? Its a good song...

No comments: