Sunday, June 08, 2003

YAY! Just to think... 23 years ago, my mommy gave birth to ME! THANKS MOM FOR PUSHING! :) I LOVE YOU!

When the clock struck midnight... I was at a hotel over by LAX tearing down a wedding. :) This one, I was to do all by myself... but luckily Carlene came with me so that I wouldn't be alone. :) And even more lucky for her because apparently there was a confusion with the flowers and rather than take them home or give them to their guests, I guess they thought everything was a rental... so then when I got there, ALL the fresh flowers were on a table just chillin. All the centerpieces, the clamps, the throwing bouquet AND the brides bouquet. THE BRIDES BOUQUET. And since the party had finished rather early, and everyone had gone... The waitors over at the Embassy Suites staked their claim on the centerpieces while Carlene declared the bouquets and clamps as hers.

"I feel like the Lady Of Shalot."
-Carlene

As you can imagine, the ride home was very interesting considering that she didn't let go of the bride's bouquet at all. And of course, when one is in the presence of girly greatness, the topic of "When I get married" is pretty inevitable... and damn hilarious.

Anyways, I got home and got my away messages... :) Awwww.... Thanks guys! They made me really happy. :)

Lisa's in particular made me laugh...
QueenBR0SE: HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!!
QueenBR0SE: hey shortie...it's your birfday...
QueenBR0SE: we're gonna party like it's your birfday
QueenBR0SE: we're gonna sip bicardi like it's your birfday
QueenBR0SE: and we don't give a f*ck cuz it's your BIRFDAY!!!

... and then there's Jean's away message...
Auto response from jeanyah: happy birthday nicole. she's hot and sexy.. which guy wants to be her birthday gift?

AWww... I feel all warm and tingly all over. ;) Its my birthday! :) YAY!

No comments: