Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Randomness...

Melissa needs a job...
Babae112: u think i should submit for this random posting i saw for hand/foot modeling job?
spaznik: um...
spaznik: where did you find that!??
Babae112: craiglist
spaznik: heyhey... if you got it.. flaunt it.
spaznik: hahah
spaznik: nice feet and hands.
Babae112: my feet are jacked up
Babae112: so is my right hand
Babae112: so essentially...i'm trying to market my left hand
Babae112: =)
spaznik: you wanna be a "Left-hand model?"

finding some REALLY NICE sheets... I'm talking 600 tread count... Ooooo baby.
Carlene: If I had these sheets... I'd make a seperate room to have sex in.

I miss the *sexiness* of rolo...
Zasher816: i've already hooked up with like 50 girls
spaznik: hahahahaha HOT DAMN.
spaznik: thats because you're sexy.
spaznik: *duh*
Zasher816: so true so true
Zasher816: it's like i say hi, and they're all "omg, it's rolo!"
spaznik: i'd imagine it's hard just to walk with all those falling bodies all over the place.

Zasher816: i'm that prince that everyone wishes for
spaznik: um..
spaznik: ok.
spaznik: hahahahah
spaznik: you're COCKY.

No comments: