Tuesday, April 15, 2003

A while ago, Ryan told me that he wanted to go watch THE CORE. I think everyone and their mother now has full knowledge that THE CORE sucks hardcore... and yet I am curious see it. Why?

euterpe 16: ryan wants to see the core with you
spaznik: hahahaha yeah...
spaznik: i got the message
euterpe 16: every time we see something really dumb and gay and we're making smart ass comments about it, he's like "you know what would make this even better? if nicole were here to say smart ass things"

Isn't that the sweetest thing!?!

Now, I see THE CORE as a giant challenge that I must conquer.

So, we are going to watch THE CORE one of these days if its still in the theaters. If not, then we'll rent it from Blockbuster next week. Maybe with massive amounts of alcohol to accentuate the lameness. Whatever the case may be, think of it as a "target practice for the smartass."

One reviewer called it "Armageddon without heart." Doesn't it sound so deliciously BAD!?! Call if you want in. ;)

Anyhow, I found this tidbit from Wil Wheaton pretty damn funny. I know Ryan should enjoy it.

You know that shitty looking movie "The Core?"

Well, why not take the thirteen bucks you'd spend at the movies, and own the shitty-looking movie they ripped off? As an added bonus, you get to see me die, engulfed in a flood of molten lava. "


OH dilemma!? Which bad movie should I watch? What's a girl to do!?! ;) Bring on THE CORE!

No comments: