Wednesday, April 23, 2003



I'm wearing rainbow socks... Mom!!! How could you!


Can you tell I'm really excited to have a scanner here??

Anyways, as you can tell, I was looking at some old pics with Carlene today... Interesting stuff. Some had my dad wearing tube socks... some had my mom wearing tube tops. There was one where I was wearing horizontal and vertical stripes (Oh the horror!!)... And then... there are the scary ones where I was going through my swimming phase and I was a very DARK child... wearing bright colors. Ewww... those pics will have to be burned.



Another cute one. *aww* Anyways, this one is with Melissa and Carlene after our very first dance recital. (Actually, it was only Melissa and I dancing... Carlene wore her dance outfit just cause. ;) Little sister syndrome.) :) I started scanning some of those old high school pics of us and we started reminincing. Its pretty amazing how long we've known each other. :) I know I have pics of when Nick would only wear army fatigues somewhere...

Father-Daughter Dance - Senior Year


Babae112: omg
Babae112: why am i posing like that?!
Babae112: and tam too?
Babae112: omg ew
spaznik: I DUNNO!
spaznik: hahahaha
Babae112: shit
Babae112: are we drunk?
Babae112 : my pose is ugly
spaznik: ahahah its cute!
spaznik: everyone is happy!
Babae112: i know
Babae112: a little too happy

... cause you know... we'd get drunk during FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE!! yeah right.

Anyways... enough of the slideshow. Ahhh, those were some goodtimes. ;) Happy memories... *sigh* I'd put a picture of Lisa riding a mini donkey at Karios.. but I'm pretty sure that she'd KILL me. It would be a brutal death and she would have great satisfaction doing it.

No comments: