Tuesday, April 29, 2003

So finally my subconscious gave me a break and I had a wonderful dream last night...

So I was shopping at a shoe/book store with my mom and sister...

And we meet CONAN OBRIEN...

And he's so absolutely adorable and sweet...

And of course, my mom starts going off on how much in love I am with him and how its such a shame that he's married because I would be such a perfect wife blah blah blah...

While she's trying to sell me, I'm cringing behind a bookshelf wishing myself away... but also secretly hoping that he agrees with my mom. I then muster up the courage to go talk to him, make funnies of how my mom is trying to barter me, and take pictures with him on my digicam.

Anyways, he autographs a copy of a Dr. Suess book and he goes off into the elevator. I decided we are GREAT friends now. BFF!

AND I get new shoes.

Tell me that isn't a TERRIFFIC dream. :)

When I woke up this morning, I double checked my camera to see if I DID have any pictures with Conan. Yeah.. it was just a dream. DARN!

No comments: