Sunday, April 27, 2003

So I've been in this pretty horrid depth of dispair thingie for the past few days... Well, not that dramatic, but I've had this kind of sad gloomy cloud over me and I really can't get out from under it. I think I know what brought upon this whole "blah" mood... but I don't want to get into it.

Anyways, I am very blessed to have friends who want to see me happy. So... I went to Disneyland with them! :) Things are better... the cloud is not completely gone, but at least I had a day to think of something other than... well that. Thanks guys!! *muah*

OH... and I have pics!



This is Petey. He is on a roller coaster. He likes to make funny faces.



This is Mondo. He is on a roller coaster too. He's scared.



Petey and Mondo are friends. They ride on the roller coaster together. They are having fun!



Petey and Mondo sitting in a cup... I think they may have spinned it too fast because now they look like they're sick.



This is Carrie. She is riding with Petey on the roller coaster now. Mondo fell out.



OH yay! We found Mondo! Now Petey and Mondo play with toys at the store! How FUN!



NO COMMENT.



Instead of buying the action shot from Splash Mountain... I took a picture of it instead. I know I know... GHETTO. This is also my only picture proof that I was at Disneyland since I was always behind my little camera. As you can see (or not see) its Mondo in the front doing some weird "FREE AT LAST" pose... I'm behind him covering my face (Nice photo evidence of myself huh)... Carrie is behind me with her mouth open... and Petey is the red guy pointing at the camera.

I'm smiling now. :)

No comments: