Thursday, April 10, 2003

Still spinning... hamster still pretty lifeless.

So at 12:15am today... I went to Walmart with Carlene ONCE AGAIN thinking that at midnight, it would offically APRIL 11 and I could have my precious HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAIMBER OF SECRETS DVD..... Why Nicole? Why are you retarded!?! You know why? Because usually when Carlene comes home... its a Thursday or Friday. So when I saw Carlene here... my dimwitted brain went into Thursday mode... and when that clock struck midnight... IT WAS FRIDAY.

Anyways, so here I go into the 24 hour Glendora Walmart thinking that I am just about the most brilliant person in Chino Hills for I am going to be the very first person in the city with the DVD! HAHA. No. Entering the store, Carlene and I head straight to the entertainment section scouring the area for the "display." But... noope, its not there. "Ok." I decided ask one of the workers if they had open the Harry Potter DVD boxes yet... because technically they should because... its technically April 11. The lady says that they'll be out tomorrow at midnight. At first, it didn't hit me. I thought this was strange... Why where they going to put it out tomorrow at midnight? Then.. it would be April 12th!! And thats too late!!

But then... you know the rest.

Seriously, you couldn't imagine my disapointment when I figured this out. I mean, my first Harry Potter "dvd" misadventure was only YESTERDAY!

Ugh. So lame!!

No comments: