Friday, April 11, 2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

GOTCHA HARRY POTTER DVD!!!!

no. I'm not crazy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Ok. Relax. :) :) :) :) So at 12:15am, I walked into the Glendora Walmart once again... IT WAS APRIL 11th. For a moment though, as I was going towards the entertainment section, I was scared. I was scared that they wouldn't have it. Or that they DID have it but weren't going to distribute them until the morning. Or they would have it, put it on a string, and then taunt me with it. But luckily, when I got in line, the register lady handed my me very own HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS dvd. I felt the power... I "ooohed" and "ahhhed" over it... I was very much content. :) I also got a poster and stickers!! And the best thing... I got it for $14.29. HOW BAD ASS IS THAT. :) Uh huh....

:) I'm happy.

No comments: