Saturday, April 19, 2003

My family from Vegas are visiting for Easter... so that means 2 things:
1) There is an outrageous amount of food here. Not only did my mom stock up, but when my Tita Rita packs... she really does pack. She brought some food that she already cooked... and then ingredients for her to cook even more stuff with. So if you're hungry... come on by. Seriously, holidays are the only time you'll see food here that's NOT frozen chicken and spaghetti noodles. Its a mad-kitchen.
2) Babies babies babies!! Well, technically only one baby and and a 7 year old, but its still A LOT of fun. My baby cousin Thea is seriously the CUTEST thing. Some kids are "cute"... but she definitely takes cuteness to another level. Ok. Perhaps I'm biased because she is my baby cousin... but really she's the cutest thing. I kid you not... SHE'S SO CUTE! :) Anyways, I've been babysitting her and my other little cousin Esther all morning. Unfortunantly, both kiddies are kinda sick so we've been playing indoors. Its been paper, markers, and DISNEY CHANNEL AND NICKELODEON GALORE!! I'm pooped. :) Its a good thing they're napping right now...

Anyways, I finally got a landline phone (thats PINK! YAY!) in my room which is good because whenever the houseline rings, I'm always running about trying to find a phone and by the time I answer it, its too late. Anyways, call the house! I'm home!! Let the ringing being NOW!

ok... NOW!

ok then.... how about NOW!!

Nevermind. :) But when you do want to call, I'll be answering. I won't say "I'll be waiting" because it indicates that I am this sad thing eagerly waiting for the phone to ring. Sitting there... willing it... begging it to ring. And really I'm not like that. Not at all. But do call. :) It would be nice. And my phone is pink. Its so cute. :) Let me use my pink phone. I'll sing to you. I'll tell you a story. I can go on and on about really interesting things. Really I can. :) I'm not begging, I'm just selling myself in a pathetic manner. Ok. I'll stop now. But if you don't have the house number, I'll give it to you... given that you're not scary or creepy or plotting to use it for evil. Because then, that would suck. :)

No comments: