Saturday, April 26, 2003

The Foothill banquet was OUTSTANDING! :) :) YAY BETH! :)

We roasted Beth... which was hard. Well for me since mine was extremely impromptu. Last year, it was easy to roast Kenny... I mean with the whole him being "pervy" with his "pervy" website with the dancing sperm it was simple! But with Beth... I just couldn't muster up anything that was roast-able. Oh wells. :) I heart Beth. As Jean would say "she rocks my socks."

Luc made the funniest slideshow EVER! He added little captions and thought bubbles that were pure comedy. Okokok... we get it. Joe is sexy. :)

The dance was fun... Evan didn't play "my" song, but oh wells. Danced mostly with Joe who was very entertaining with this "seductive" cat thing that was much UN-sexy. Anyways, at one point, we were dancing.... and all of a sudden we were in the middle of a giant freak train! I'm still trying to figure that one out. I'm still very much a "please don't freak me... you're invading my personal space... You're all sweaty... I'm all sweaty... lets not touch. You stay in your area and dance... and I'll do the same in mine." chick.

Actually, I do have exceptions once and a while... ;)

No comments: