Thursday, April 03, 2003

"Boat Trip" is a gay movie.

No really. It is. Don't try to fight me on this because not only will you lose, but you will feel very much embarassed for defending such a movie.

Its not BAD BAD BAD to the point where you wanna shove popcorn into your eyes. I mean, If you want to see Cuba strut around in a g-string... rent it. Actually, there ARE some funny parts... but then again, there was a scene with a banana that just made me cringe. OH... and there was another one that involved a baseball bat that didn't have anything to do with baseball if you get my drift. (SEX SEX SEX!!!)

And then I cringed even more when I remembered that Melissa told me she watched the movie sitting IN BETWEEN her parents.

Craziness.

I always weirded out when watching some sex comedy with my parents... I think that maybe if I laugh at jokes, my parents will freak and wonder WHY I get the joke. Granted, I'm 22 years old and not living under a rock, but I think that I don't want to tarnish this "aura" of innocence that I'm supposed to radiate in front of the parental units until I'm married. Then again, on the other hand... I'm always disturbed by THEM laughing at dirty jokes, even more so when the dirty punchline comes out of their dirty mouths. They aren't supposed to know such things... they're old! They're adults! And I was concieved by immaculate conception!

Sorry. I'm even rolling my eyes at lameness of that last remark...

Anyways, something to think about...
poTaTe YO: I wonder if he's ever had dreams about me like that
spaznik: wouldn't that be weird...
spaznik: really nice...
spaznik: just kinda weird the idea of other people dreaming of you...
spaznik: you don't know what the freak they're doing in their dreams...
spaznik: like someone could be having a sex dream about you...
spaznik: NOW.
spaznik: or...
spaznik: NOW.
poTaTe YO: ewww
poTaTe YO: crazy!
poTaTe YO: you too!
poTaTe YO: NOW!
spaznik: no.. no one dreams about me in sexy ways...
poTaTe YO: that's what you think
poTaTe YO: i used to think that no one would ever like me like Pollo or Paolo do, and look what happened there!
poTaTe YO: someone is undressing you as we speak!
poTaTe YO: In their dreams...literally!
spaznik: AAACCK!!
spaznik: thats so pervy!
spaznik: TELL THEM TO STOP!!
poTaTe YO: hahaah
poTaTe YO: You can't fight love
poTaTe YO: true love!
spaznik: hahahahah... well it would be nice if they can CLUE me in.
poTaTe YO: hahahaha for reals
spaznik: I just want a note saying "hey nicole... im in love with you... i shall be having torrid dreams of us making sweet love by a fire... yours CONAN."

No comments: