Saturday, April 05, 2003

Its April 5th... which makes today the offical day of my parent's divorce. Its a bittersweet feeling. I think the best thing out of all of this is that everyone has changed for the better (at least I hope so) during these last 4 years. Everyone is stronger and although one party maybe "happier" than the other, I think this was the best solution for the both of them. So, I guess this is an "offical" goodbye to... I dunno... something.

Whats ironic is that I'll be at a wedding tonight. Not for work, but an actual wedding were I get to hit up an open bar, drink away my sorrows, and then get shoved onto the dance floor to flight over a flying bouquet with hopes that my future husband is in the crowd going "Damn, can she catch!". Ha ha ha?

Its just weird. But its ok. Life goes on and soon they'll be hitting that dating scene with vengence and I'll be able to go "Oh HELL no are you gonna go out wearing that outfit!! He's gonna expect something if you do!" or "Oh HELL no I don't want any baby brothers or sisters!! You won't even get me a PUPPY!"

Anyways, here's something that made me go "wow."

No comments: