Sunday, April 20, 2003

I think the kids got me sick. :( I think I may have a fever and for a while I had a headache. Oh wells, I had a lot of fun today... spent the rest of the day eating, playing with Esther, and watching cartoons. YAY!

Oh except for when the adults went to mass, Carlene and I stayed home and watched the kids. Anyways, we were supposed to give Thea her medicine... but would just say "ay yao" and start to cry. She just cried and cried... and cried. While she was crying, Carlene would drop the medicine in her mouth... and which would make Thea cry even more!! Oh my gosh, Carlene and I were passing her back and forth, hoping the other would have better luck and just to give each other a break from the screaming. In the end, Carlene took refuge in my room and slept. Great. THANKS A LOT. Anyways, Thea still wouldn't stop crying... until that is, I started playing with a rock. A ROCK. Stuffed animals and games of peek-a-boo didn't quell her crying. A ROCK DID. Granted the rock was painted like a cat... but it still was a rock. Who knew?

OH. I also discovered that my babytalk has a slight fob accent to it. Scary huh.

No comments: