Sunday, January 12, 2003

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! hahahah.. ok.. so there's this comedian out there whom I TOTAL fan of named Dane Cook who's SOOOOOOOO freaking HILARIOUS and even cute! :) So here I was online and then BOOM there's his sn on my buddylist... and so.. I decide to be brave and IM him...

spaznik: oh my goodness... you're dane cook!
DaneCook: yea
spaznik: wow.. cool! :-) well you TOTALLY rock!!

DANE COOK SAID "YEA" TO ME!! OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!!!

Anyways, Sonny is another fan of Dane Cook (after watching him on my computer), and since I'm excited and I know that only him and Carlene will be excited with me..
spaznik: SONNY!!
spaznik: IM TALKING TO DANE COOK ONLINE! WHOOHOO!!
jussme79: SHUT UP!


jussme79: teehee
jussme79: jussme79: dane I would juss like to say that u are the funniest standup I have seen in ages...no ones made me laugh so hard... thx
DaneCook: thanks back
jussme79: he said thx omg
jussme79: I'mma faint!
spaznik: hahahahah
jussme79: *screams like a lil skool girl*
spaznik: if only we can take a picture with of our computer screens!!
jussme79: :-[
jussme79: I can hahaha
spaznik: im gonna save my one word answer from him FOREVER!!

jussme79: omg another one word answer woooooooo
jussme79: jussme79: I have a quick question... any chance of you doing any shows in Canada?
DaneCook: hope 2 soon
jussme79: :d
jussme79: :-D
spaznik: OOOOOOOOOOO!!!
jussme79: hahaha
spaznik: lucky lucky!!
spaznik: hahahahhah
jussme79: we're soooooooo gay
spaznik: but hes so cool!
jussme79: gotta love it
jussme79: i kno
jussme79: I took a screen shot of our conversation hehehe
jussme79: wooooooo
spaznik: HAHAHAHAAHAHAH
jussme79: he stopped answering me :-(
jussme79: lolz thats ok
jussme79: 2 answers are enuff for me
spaznik: you're so lucky...
spaznik: i only got my one..
spaznik: highlight of my night!!

:) yay!

No comments: