Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Oh my gosh.. I'm losing my mind. There has been numerous occasions these past few days where I'll have some *what I percieve as* genius idea and as fast as it came to me.. I'll forget it! My moment of brillance gone! Like right now... DARNIT!! What was I going to say?? :(

I'm old. Actually... okok.. I'm not going to say "I'm old" anymore because in 20-30 years time I'll really be old and I don't want to look back to the days when I was "young" as the time when I just let age get to me and I stopped being fun. Does that even make sense?

Anyways... what was I going to say?

*and the pickles... and the pickles... and the pickles...*

:)

The other day while watching a doctumentary on movie musicals, they had a few tid bits on the movie "Gigi"... and suddenly my mind was reeled back 17 years to memories of my very first pet. "Gigi... the bunny!" Of course growing up in a filipino household, "Gigi" wasn't spoken with the soft "g" or in that romantic french way... it was "GEE-GEE"... hard on the "g" and heavy on the accent. Anyways Gigi was a nice little bunny... she was brown and like other bunnies, she had long ears that stood up on her head and every day I would go out and feed her carrots. I remember tap dancing in front of her cage.. I don't know why exactly, probably because whats the use of tap dancing if you can't entertain someone with it. One day though, her cage was gone... my dad had decided that "Gigi" would recieve better care from a preschool, so he gave it to them. Funny thing is that I sad about the situation because I was so convinced that Gigi was pregnant and that we would be expecting a cute baby bunny at any moment. No... Gigi didn't have male companions in her cage... she was just getting fatter and I had just learned about the Immaculate Conception. The whole thing was pretty heartbreaking though in my little 5 year old mind.

Wipe those tears away.. Its ok now.. :)

On a bright note.. I made it onto Pete's list of marriagable women...
spaznik: i didn't do anything really interesting today... but i did make bread yesterday.
PeteTalksTooMuch: Wow! You bake bread!?
spaznik: well.. with a bread machine.. :-)
PeteTalksTooMuch: Are you engaged yet?
spaznik: hahahahah... not yet. im just trying to make my resume impressive for when i hit the dating tv show circut.
PeteTalksTooMuch: Shhhshhhhshhh... so you made bread?
PeteTalksTooMuch: That's great!
spaznik: yes!! i made bread all by myself!
PeteTalksTooMuch: *adds nicole to the list of "marriagable women" with an annotation: "Bakes Bread."*

ROCK ON! I think... :)

No comments: