Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Well, if you haven't noticed, I redecorated a bit. :) Suprisingly enough, there isn't a lot of pink in here... oh wells. I think I might go pink withdrawals... I'll keep on playing around with this so we'll see. So far so good I guess... I think it's pretty. But then again, I could be wrong. I've been staring at the computer for such a long time that I would know if its actually nice to look at or I'm just relieved that everything's working. Its a start though...

I'm still trying to figure out the archives. For a while, I was upset because I had thought that I lost my archives. Thats 2 years and 4 months of my life! But luckily, I found it, (I can't put it up on the site for some odd reason, so if any of you *oh so cute* tech savvy guys know anything about this or blogger codes.. do share. You'll be my bestest buddy in the whole wide world... and I'll bake you a cookie. ;)) and just in case I might lose all my past blogs again in the future, I saved them on Word. I was going to print it out... but I don't have enough ink or paper. Apparently on word, Arial, font size 10, my writing from the year 2000 would be 23 pages, 2001 would fill 112 pages, and 2002 would be a whopping 181 pages! I didn't even think I wrote that much!

No comments: