Thursday, January 16, 2003

:( oh sadness...

while driving Melissa home after our Hip Hop class and fun at Walmart adventure with "L"... the road was dark and the hill was winding... and right in front of the San Dimas country club... I saw a skunk crossing the street. Unfortunantly, it was too late and I couldn't swerve in time... so I ran over it. :(

If we had a tape recorder in the car this is what you would have heard:

ACCCCCCK!!
*bump*crunch* bump*crunch*
OHHHH MYYY GOOOODDD!! OHHHH MYYY GOOODD!! *and various screams of terror*

Now my car stinks. The ghost of the harmless skunk that I had killed is haunting me. I drove home as fast as I could thinking that maybe the speed wil just cause the scent to fade away.... but I got home, it was still there... Theres an aura of stinkiness around my car as well as inside it. My clothes smell... even my bra. I'm afraid of how it's going to be in the morning...

I totally feel bad... what if this skunk was out on some imporant skunk business and theres someone waiting for him/her at home?

And to make it worse... as I was showering... the song on my radio was Ricky Martin's "SHE BANGS." I kept on thinking.. "yep.. SHE BANGS into unsuspecting and innocent skunks and kills them..."

I killed Flower from "Bambi"....

*sigh*

oh a somewhat brighter note... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is finally going to be released on June 21. I was so excited when "L" told me at walmart today... I was dancing around the Mary-Kate and Ashley books. :) Yay... something to live for.

Hip hop was hell. When I take the classes over in Diamond Bar, Mark is good. He's slow.. he'll go over the steps over and over again... the steps aren't hard... but you pretty much get whats going on. So Melissa and I walk into the gym over in La Verne and we notice the class doesn't look like "the class" that we're looking for... but after checking the schedule, and figuring that the instructor does look "hip"... therefore it MUST be the Hip Hop class. OK. This guy is a good dancer... but he was just going WAY too fast. It was insane... Melissa and I pretty much only got the first 8 counts... a bit of the middle, and the last 16 counts. It was sad. OH and he had us sliding on the ground, which was nearly impossible. We were dancing to Missy's GOSSIP when our instructor thought he's be funny and suprise us with superfast Outkast's BOMBS OVER BAGHDAD. In-freaking-sane. Oh wells, its still a lot of fun. Funny thing is that people go into those classes thinking "yeah.. I can dance... I go clubbing on occasion... I stop and rewind and watch Nsync routines and know some of them by heart..." but once you get into it... you are soooo not looking like a fly girl. You look retarded. :)

Like I said earlier, afterwards went to Walmart where me met up with "L." :) They have these really scary stuffed bears that when you press its tummy, it will say "Gimmie a kiss" in this deep, somewhat pervy, not sexy at all, voice. :) You know whats weird? In the $5 DVD bin, they had a whole bunch of obscure Burt Renyolds movies... where in the $7.88 DVD bin, they had Hulk Hogan movies that I actually recognized. Hmmm. "L" gave some good huggin to a giant Care Bear for 2 hours and pondered wether or not to get a Mary-Kate and Ashley boom box... while I got 2 new cds and hair gel, as well as had many a "good time" with my dear dear own sunshines over there. Ok.. thinking of my friends makes me feel better. :) But then again, that skunk might have had friends too... :( Oh sadness...

No comments: