Tuesday, January 28, 2003

A funny thing happened at work today...

Well, this past weekend, we've been moving shop. The area were we're at now is much nicer and so I don't think I'll be getting freaked out at much anymore when I'm alone. No that isn't the funny thing. Anyways, since the building is completely brand new, we've been working without any utilities... Well today, the telephone-jack man came to install some wiring and other important phone stuff. He was probably about 60 years old and was a nice, friendly fellow. Later on during the day, he asked for a trash because he had a whole lot of extra rope that he needed to throw away... but since the shop is in shambles at the moment due to the moving, we couldn't find it. So then, Mr. Telephone-jack man said "Well, you can keep it, just in cause you need it to tie up some brush... or you can tie yourself up."

WHAT!?!

For a moment, I thought I was hearing things, but I looked up and Brandi had the same confused look on her face that I probably had on mine. Anyways, we remained friendly at a nice cautious distance from Mr. Telephone-jack guy...

later on...
Nicole: And you said he reminded you of your grandfather...
Brandi: "My grandfather never said that!"

No comments: