Thursday, January 30, 2003

I can't ever look straight into the camera or else there would be a giant glare from my glasses... and forget the idea of taking off the glasses because I'll just end up looking crossed eyed. Yay nerdy me!

My night was interesting... :) Had a fun dinner with Carlene that almost didn't happen....
carlene is nice: yo
spaznik: uh huh
carlene is nice: leave now
carlene is nice: well
carlene is nice: forget it
spaznik: huh???
carlene is nice: i dont wanna eat wth you
spaznik: ok
spaznik: fine
carlene is nice signed off at 6:00:39 PM.
carlene is nice signed on at 6:29:12 PM.
*after I figure out what has happened... Rejection... from my own sister!*
spaznik: YOU DUMPED ME!!!!!!
carlene is nice: :-)
carlene is nice: you still wanna go?
carlene is nice: we can go
spaznik: whatever...
spaznik: you dont want to eat with me.
carlene is nice: k
carlene is nice: lets go
carlene is nice: i wont eat this food that i cooked
carlene is nice: i'll pack it for lunch tomorrw
carlene is nice: hurry
spaznik: forget it...
spaznik: go ahead and eat.
carlene is nice: shhhhhhhh
carlene is nice: you want or no
spaznik: its cool.
spaznik: im just gonna stay home...
carlene is nice: r u sure?
spaznik: yeah.. its cool.
carlene is nice: did you put on your bra?
spaznik: yes.
carlene is nice: oh dude
carlene is nice: come on

Good to know that the bra was the deciding factor in our dinner outing.

No comments: