Wednesday, January 15, 2003

OK.. so Petey and I were bored... (well I was and that's my excuse for being extra dorky... I dont know about him... ) and so we were over at the UNOFFICALCKI website playing in the chat... and since we were the only folks in the chat...

doubleup144: you know what would be wierd...if someone else came in
spaznik: hahaha then we would be SUPER happy to talk...
spaznik: we'll be all "HIIIIII!!!"
doubleup144: really?
doubleup144: super happy?
spaznik: "we're from CNH!!"
doubleup144: welcome to UnofficialSKI CHAT!
spaznik: "WHO ARE YOU!?!"
doubleup144: we're wierd!
spaznik: will you be our new international buddy??
doubleup144: pretty please!
spaznik: we're cool!! really!!
spaznik: really really!!
doubleup144: :-)
spaznik: im not lying about how cool we are!
doubleup144: but ghetto!
spaznik: cause really... we are!
doubleup144: seriously....we're soo cool

Imagine if that were done in PERSON. Scary...

Anyways, you should go and chat in it. Hopefully there will be people inside so that you won't be chatting all by yourself.. :) Or talking to an imaginary new buddy like Petey and myself. Hmmm..

So tonight, my mom had a "date." She doesn't call it a date, rather a dinner with a friend... but in my mind if you're going to Old Town Pasadena, looking nice, and eating at an especially nice place with a member of the opposite sex... its a date. So Nicole's mom has a date... and Nicole is at home... doing nothing that is remotely interesting .... I don't know if this picture is pure comedy or just incredibly sad. :) Actually, I'm completely fine with it... as long as mom is happy. But I know that someday, SOMEDAY... it will be me, Carlene, and mom just sitting around and my dear sister will smartly say "Mom is going to have a boyfriend before you do...." And, since I am a confident and cute woman (hear me roar... 'RrrRRrR')... I will respond with something so smart and witty that I can't even think of it right now its so GREAT.

Yep.

Ok.. I'm gonna start getting a life tomorrow. *Pinky swear*

No comments: