Wednesday, January 08, 2003

At last the winds have died down.. as well as my fears of the house flying off of its foundations and crushing green women with stripped socks and glittery pumps. It was insanely strong... The other night, when it was especially bad, I swear I could feel the entire house shake. After awaking from my oh so sweet *Conan dream*, I went downstairs to discover that we now shared one giant backyard with our neighbors since the wooden fence seperating us had been blown askew. Those poor poor outdoor pets... I hope they didn't go flying.

Anyways, back to work today... discovered that since having my "vacation" these past few weeks, no one has been in the shop. So basically, I came back to poor dead and wilting flowers that have been stinky for 3 weeks. It wasn't very pretty... anyway, it looks like we might be moving to a bigger and "newer" location which should be exciting because now there should be more room to organize things. I just need to ask Brandi for more storage boxes and I'll be the happiest little camperette in the whole wedding designing world.

Mr. Dsl Verizon should be coming today so that he can fix this "problem." I kinda feel bad for using the dialup, even though I've used it many times before even having dsl... not to mention that the phone is rarely used since everyone is dependent on their cellies... but it feels like I'm denying the phone of living its full potential. You know what I'm talking about? No? Nevermind...

No comments: