Sunday, January 26, 2003

"I don't know... they just tied me up."

Apparently Kathy had a dream the other night in which I starred in. It wasn't sexy or anything... I was just crazy and strapped down onto a gurney. Weird stuff.

Anyways, I am NOT crazy. Even though my previous blog would probably be sufficent evidence to send me to the looney bin for incredibly desperate and insane girls. :P Well, if you haven't figured it out, I didn't write it. Someone else did, carrie, but I must admit, the idea of wanting to find a "play boyfriend" for Valentines day was my idea. I was joking though... but you try and walk around walmart at 1am without not wanting to just smother yourself in the giant piles cute valentines plush animals! Really!! You know that you secretly hope that there's someone who's gonna think about you on Valentines day in a romantic and somewhat carnal way. Its not desperate... its normal.

But yeah... February 14... giant singles dinner? :) Sound good? Tell me if you want in. I have IDEAS!! And really.. when am I not fun?

Don't answer that. ;P

No comments: