Thursday, January 23, 2003

Around 4ish yesterday, Joe called and told me to get ready... for in a half hour, he was going to pick me up so that I can go with him to LA. It was fun stuff... sitting in traffic doing our worst impressions of this guy on American Idol doing his own horrible Enrique Iglesias impression. "You can RUUUUUUUUNNNN. You can RRRRRRUUUUNNNN. You can run, you can DIE but you can't escape my live." OH my...

Anyways, after stopping at Joe's house, it was off to UCLA where since he was driving extra slow, we never technically "hit traffic". Did some exploring around Westwood looking for quarters for parking (oh my goodness... 25 cents for 8 minutes!?! You gotta love the Cal States and their $1.50 for a day pass!), some more exploring on the campus looking for the correct building for the meeting, and finally even some more exploring in the building looking for the right room. But we made it (in time!!) and had a great time over there. :) Joe did his Convention thang and I said that my favorite body part was the foot for some odd reason. I guess I just wasn't thinking correctly.

After the meeting, we kidnapped Carrie and took her for that great awesome ghetto-ness- Roscoes Chicken and Waffles. :) And who do we see there? Oh my goodness... Justin Timberlake!!! Or maybe not. But we did see Kobe Bryant!! Then again... maybe not. :) We did see some guy who worked for "Star Search." Really.. we did. His t-shirt had the "Star Search" logo on it AND he said that he worked for "Star Search." Nooooo... really! We did! I'm serious!! I kid you not!! STAR SEARCH! No? Not interesting? Ok...

I can hear Melissa go "Stoooooopid" right about now. :)

On the way home from LA... Joe asks "Hey! Wanna wash my car?" Well gee... lets weigh the pros and cons...
Pro: Hey.. his dirty car needs washing! Why not?
Con: Um... its MIDNIGHT.
Pro: Theres nothing else to do...
Con: We're in LA... we might get shot
Pro: But Joe said to avoid eye contact and I should be fine.
Pro: Playing with the hose is always fun! Yay water!
Con: Its cold.
Pro: Its either Walmart or a sex shop at this hour... so why not do something different!

Joe: Its up to you!

But then he decided that he can do it on Friday. What a tease. ;P

;) On a competely different subject, AMERICAN IDOL is back! Yaaay!! Its like summer all over again! Except there's no Dunkleman which is kind of sad. How can you have Tweedlee without Tweedledum?? Oh wells, I'm ready to vote! :)

OH!! On another completely different subject... Pete has this HILARIOUS clip of his friend cussing like a dirty sailor on his site. I guess he was hiding behind some chairs holding a microphone or something like that while he was watching a basketball game... :) Anyways, I was just thinking, since I'm trying not to swear as much, listening to that definitely makes me want to stop. You just feel dirty afterwards... DIRTY!! I was really bored and curious last night and counted that he says the *F* word 21 times, uses God's name in vain 18 times... and calls a team "blond zebras" once. Oh my! Its horrid! Go listen! ;)

No comments: