Sunday, January 05, 2003

Congratulate me! After a day of cleaning, I can now see the floor of my closet! :) Lets see how long this is gonna stay neat and clean... lets hope for my sake... its for a while.

I found almost $10 in coins while organizing all my purses... I also found numerous old reciepts, cough drops, and those small circle bandaids for tiny boo boos. Amazing huh. I should have done this before going to Vegas. Oh well, I can go buck wild with the toy and sticker vending machines at Walmart with all the coins, I guess... Or save them up for a whole lotta happy/sad quarters! :)

Yesterday, met up Manny, Jimmy, Sukhyung, Laura, Vivian, Luc and many friends of Kathy with were we had a one night only "Celebration of Kathy" night over at Downtown Disney (aka the Friday Night Special) :) After a few drinks and a quick *secret* frolick with Manny... we saw "Drumline" which was really good! :) Makes you want learn how to play the drums... or just start banging everything to that it make a nifty beat. Anyways, had a fun time here during Kathy's visit. :) Too bad the "north" has to be so far...

No comments: