Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I brought my mom and Carlene to hip hop class with me earlier tonight. :) So there my mom was, *pop and lockin* to Luke's "Scarred" and Trick Daddy's "Take It to Da House"... it was so great. There were these girls that were in front of us who couldn't get the steps and had left halfway through the class... and then there was my mom... doin the butterfly and sticking the class out. :) Isn't she the cutest thing!

Anyways, the rest of my night was spent chillin with Carlene and Jill in front of the Viper Room. We were hoping to see Metal Shop, but unfortunantly, we were at the end of the line, and though we were sooo close, by the time 1am came around, the bouncer said that the chances for us to get inside were pretty hopeless. :( Oh wells. At least we got to hang out with some of the interesting folks on Sunset. Also on the brighter and kinkier side, we had parked right next door to the Hustler store and so we spent the remainder of its store hours just browsing at the goodies in there. ;) Fun stuff.

No comments: