Sunday, January 12, 2003

The past few days have been really nice... laid back and happy. :)

Thursday night, had dinner with Tam, Lisa, Melissa... with special guest Maria visiting from another table. :) *GOOD TIMES* Its funny because now, we're at the age where we aren't talking about school... its more about work. Its hard to imagine that in a few years, in addition to work, we might be talking about husbands, children, soccar practices, house payments, etc. *gasp* OH NO! We're old... Anyways, we also talked a bit about those golden days of Lucys (bad sadies pictures, awkward first lapdances). And talking about them... just made us feel even older...

Friday... went over to Carrie's. We were supposed to go clubbing, but I just wasn't feeling it not to mention that my *cough* has returned. Anyways, the orginal plan was to go have dinner at Pink's and watch Two Weeks Notice... but after the long line at Pinks, the 10:30 movie just wasn't going to happen. Its ok though, we pretty just chilled on the floor of her apartment and watched DVDs... one of which was SINGING IN THE RAIN. :) *sigh* I love that movie. The only thing though is that Gene Kelly looks like a bad kisser. Its like "Hi.. I'm gonna put my face against yours now." I'm serious!! Watch it! But other than that... its my absolute favorite movie in the whole wide world. It makes you want to sing and tap dance.... :)

This morning, woke up bright and somewhat early because Petey called. Not like I wasn't hesitant to wake up because Carrie's roomie has a "papa bear" bed... meaning its HARDER than the carpeted floor. Before I use to pride myself in the ability to sleep practially anywhere if needed... on the floor, in those scary rickety bunk beds at FTC, in a van with 6 people in parking garages... but for the life of me I just couldn't get to sleep. Anyways.. Petey came and we all went to lunch at The Hat and got dessert over at DideeReese. Spent most of the day down in Westwood just walking around...

Nicole: walking in LA... who would have thought...
Petey: we're gonna get shot.

Anyways, we watched some "Blind Date" later on, where this one guy started sucking his date's toes... and then proceeded to kiss her afterwards. Eww!?!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to stop cussing. I finally decided that I no longer want to have the mouth of a filthy sailor. Anyways, my thing is that if someone catches me doing it, then I pay them 25 cents. Well, I'm having a pretty hard time with it... I'll catch myself in the middle of a word and end up screaming "What an AAAAAAAAAApple!" And thats only if I catch myself in time... I owe Carrie a whole lot of vending machine toys.

No comments: