Monday, January 06, 2003

Argh... after being on hold for 30 minutes with the Verizon people, I am still having dsl problems. According to them, they should have it fixed in 36 hours.. if not.. I need to call again (probably with another 30 minutes of waiting) and discuss this "status of active ticket." I wish I knew what was wrong with this darn thing. I downloaded a song today and it took me 15 minutes!! Ok.. I know... I'm being retarded....

Anyways, more cleaning today. :) (yes.. I've been very bored lately) Today, we cut the Christmas tree in half because it was just too big to get through the front door. We later figured as we were shoving the huge bottom part of the tree out the narrow front door that we could have easily shoved it through the somewhat bigger side patio door that was closer to the tree. Talk about an eye rolling moment... Anyways, since there was a million pine needles on the floor, I had a grand old time vacuuming it all up. Cause you know... the vacuum will make that "ooooo I'm getting a whole lot of dirt" noise and you'll see that clean strip of white amid the green mess... I'll stop now. :)

The wind is howling outside... its a bit freaky. It feels like I should move away from the windows for fear that the wind will blow off a giant branch off a tree and it will come crashing into the house. The lights are flickering a bit too... Eeerrie. Something tells me I may have a difficult time going to sleep tonight. I think I'll go look for my handy little flashlight just in case...

No comments: