Friday, January 31, 2003

Breakdown of the night...

HAPPY day after your BIRTHDAY PETEY dinner was so much FUN!! :) I think we made GREAT first impressions with our waitor, by screaming "VOLCANO" during his dessert run (his name was also Pete... so you can already imagine all 14 of us greeting him a happy "PEEEETTEEYY" when we found that out.) Petey (the real one/birthday boy/non-waitor) busted out with his brand new remote control jeep from the "Brotherhood" (insert power-fist motion here) and his mini doubleup was going up and down Rainforest Cafe. I got to see Beth (YAY!) and watch sexy Mike-Bob and Luc banter back and forth about gay apes and what not... Petey was very entertaining with his numerous impressions of Stuart *noooooooooo Suart*, and weird "Dobby" looking thing from Lord Of the Rings *My Precious...* while he was sober!! ;) Petey just rocks like that...

Afterwards, although I swore to myself that I would NEVER EVER go back, I went to Club Alondra with Janelle and Lorraine where we met up with Lan and Mikie. It was... interesting. They had that one rapper azn "Jin" there who was... um... interesting. He was rapping to all the AZN girls... it was pretty horrible... Oops.. I mean "interesting." Actually to make it somewhat humorous to myself, I kept on imagining he was rapping to all the "Hatian" girls... well up until he started picking on every nationality on the continent of Asia and well that was bad. (We've surpassed "interesting" already.) Anyways, he got off the stage and they finally played some good music and then it was done.

No comments: