Monday, July 01, 2002

Oh my golly goshness... its HOT in this mofo!! I dunno, for some odd reason but my room is the hottest in the house (ooohh yeah.. HOT... *winky wink*) The air conditioning could be on, my window could be open, but it still will be warm in here. (oooohhh yeah.. she's STILL HOT! *winky wink*) So I brought up the fan and now its somewhat bearable. But I feel like I'm in the Philippines and all I need to complete my "summer of swel-ter-ing HEAT" is to get a mosquito net to put over my bed... very provincial don't you think?

Anyways, today was WAY better than yesterday due to the fact that I stepped out of the house and interacted with people. (I know what you're thinking... YAY!! SHES NOT A LOSER!) Met up with Carlene for lunch... came home and watched ANNE OF GREEN GABLES (yes... AGAIN) napped... and woke up late for mass. Drove over to Holy Name in time for the final blessing and that last song! (YAY CHURCH SONGS!... wait... hmmmm.. could I GET anymore nerdier? Love of chuch songs and she can quote Anne Of Green Gables like no other?? Yes... fellas.. She IS single!) Actually, since I was late for communion I got PRIME seating right next to Keri, JP, and Marissa on the piano. Oh YESSS!!! Anyways, after mass, ran into another one of my old kindergarten classmates... Maritess, who is back for good after graduating from Harvard this past year... WOW.. well she WAS voted most likely to succeed back in 8th grade so it really isn't much of a suprise. ;)

We all caravaned over to downtown La Verne for dinner where according to JP, supposedly I almost ran over a man on a bike... I dunno.. I didin't see him. :p Joey, Tina, and Emily later met us up... Dinner was good and we got all the FREE PEANUTS we could get! It was a lot of fun. :) *good times* Resisted temptation to drive to LA for some sinful fun... but oh wells. Something to look forward to next time I guess?? ;)

Came home and had a field night with Carlene looking for "potential" canidates on LAVALIFE.com. For some odd reason, Carlene is on this rampage to get me out and about and lord knows what. Her reason... "if you're 25 and you're still single.. theres something wrong!" But I'm not 25 YET!! Anyways... oh my goodness.. these fellas where very interesting. The thing with lavalife is that they have 3 categories of interests. 1) Dating. 2) Relationship. 3)INTIMATE ENCOUNTER. eek! But it was just freaking hilarious... some of these guys. For some I wonder, WHY are they on there because they're pretty attractive enough that I'm sure that they don't have a problem finding that INTIMATE ENCOUNTER... but then there are others.... HAHAHAHA... insane I tell you! IN-FREAKING-SANE!

No comments: