Sunday, July 21, 2002

I seriously had the GREATEST day today! :) I'm in this dreamy, happy state where everything is sunshine and lolipops...

NO. I am not on drugs.

I'm just really really really happy. :)

Hmmmmm...Something completely random.. or is it?? Does anyone wanna learn how to swing dance with me? :) Had this great moment of inspiration tonight... it looks like so much fun. I saw the cutest old couple dancing earlier tonight. They were wearing matching outfits, and were busy swing dancing and *believe it or not* getting freaky senior citizen style on the dance floor. It was too cute and it made me wish that I would find love and grow old like that. I'm not saying that swing dancing means that I'll fall in love and its happily ever after... but now its just representing a little glimpse of what happily ever after could be... twirling on the dance floor to big band music with someone who'll guide and hold you. *sigh* :)

OK. I'll stop now.

:D

No comments: