Saturday, June 29, 2002

FEELING BLEH.

okok... well not really BLEH. Cause then that would be pretty depressing and well... I'm not depressed. I guess I'm just bored. Long day today and my highlights were 1) Finally reading the "EMILY OF NEW MOON" series by L.M. Montgomery and 2) Washing my car. Funny thing though is that this has been my first weekend off for a while and at first... i swore to myself that I was going to be this happy little homebody bum... and really I was. Friday... I went out to see "Lilo and Stitch" with Carlene (its a REALLY cute movie...I was crying during a lot of mushy parts... Carlene was upset that all the girl animated characters had CANKLES.) and then stayed home the rest of the day (well except to go get some more DVDs and ice cream) and I was fine with that. Today though... it was just so long... and hot... and bleeh. And I was home alone too a majority of the day... so double bleh. So you ask.. "Nicole.. you dummy.. why didn't you call anyone up to chill and kick it!" Well... I dunno.. figured everyone was busy... and like I said... it has been my first free weekend so I guess I was just savoring the whole "I don't need to do anything" atmosphere. Ok. I'm a psycho. Havent we been though this before?

Anyways... Hmmmmmm.... anything new or remotely interesting for me to blog about?

*crickets chirp*

Nevermind. ;) Maybe next time.

But on the bright side... my long awaited dinner with Keri, Tina, Marissa, Jp and Joey... that kept on getting postponed or I kept on canceling out of due to last minute family stuff is FINALLY happening tomorrow night. :) *pinky swear!* I will be there. If not.. you have permission to beat me mercilessly with a cellie. Oh. Except for JP cause he has fists of FURY. ;P

No comments: