Tuesday, July 23, 2002

woah.

Today is July 23. It seriously feels like summer is going by sooo fast and I'm not properly "living it up." Or perhaps I am, but I feel like my days of spontaneous and wild fun are running out. July 23!?! What happened to July 5-22? I swear, after fireworks on the 4th...it just all breezed by. So I've been preparing a list of things I want to do before summer offically ends. Among them includes going to the Warhol exhibit at MOCA (#7), go back to the one club with the scantily clothed men or one like it down in Hollywood (#5), the Long Beach Aquarium (#11), the Hungtington Library for tea (#9), and your usual summer visits to Disneyland and California Adventures (#4 & 6). Other things on the list would include more nerdy activites like reading certain books, wash my car more often, and self improvement like the easy but still somewhat difficult "be open and communicate more often." I guess to some of my friends, they're like.. "riiight Nicole..." but also they may agree with that one. I dunno... but I guess I've been shelled in my little bubble of summer solitary confinement where on occasion I'll go out, look at the sun, and then scamper back to my pink bedroom of fluffy sheets, oscilating fans, and AIM.

On the oh so happy and bright side, in about 2 weeks I'll be off to Florida to frolick in the hot and humid Orlando sun. First, 3 glorious days of absolute, blissful and relaxing fun as a camera toting, hat wearing, sunblock on my nose tourist... and then 4 more days of wild and crazy orgies of CKI, politics, workshops, dances, parties at ICON. Now I'm super excited since I recieved my registration stuff in the mail today... PLUS Jean told me that we were able to get the villa we had requested and Mondo got the hotel room for the pre-ICON days. Yes.. its going to be the absolute ultimate!!! I even have my books and cds ready for the plane ride. *oOoooOOo* :)

No comments: