Wednesday, July 31, 2002

heh... i take it back. It isn't all fun and exicting. When put together, my mom and my uncle become a pair of crazy obsessive compulsive decorating dictators. Okok... it isn't too horrid, but I just feel like we're moving in and settling in again. But on the bright side(?) everything should look all neat and spiffy(?) by the time we're finished with everything(?) here. :) Happy thoughts... happy thoughts....

Anyways, I just finished the 4th Harry Potter book a few hours ago and it was FANTABULOUS!! :) I loved it... It was dark, exciting and even had a touch of romance if you read between the lines... ;) Yesterday night, I was up till 5am because I was just so absorbed with it... Now I'm totally excited for the next movie to come out AND the next book. But now that I'm done with that series for now, I think I might move on to the Chronicles of Narnia series by CS Lewis because techincally, I have never read it before. I say "technically" because in the first grade, mrs. zehe read out loud to us and from what I remembered, I thought it was a pretty story. Also I have serveral friends who have told me that its a pretty damn good series... So, yeah, I think I'll be making a visit to Borders soon... Any more suggestions? ;)

No comments: